My lovely bride, Penelope, and I, Bruce, are purchasing a home in
rural Castro Valley. Our new property sits right at the edge of the San
Leandro creek and backs up to the foot hills. We are going to be doing
some remodeling and this page is designed to keep things moving and keep
everybody informed. (refer
to my schedule). I also plan on having a nice wood shop to
pursue one of my passions from the past. Christiana (my daughter) is
also very interested in wood working.
- 12/30/11 Got new address! 4880 Crow Canyon Rd - We are now onthe
correct side of the street! No more late Chinese food!
- Ordered Chinese food, driver could not find it. Took 2 1/2
hours, and then we had to meet him on the road.
- 12/29/11 Applied for new address
- 12/25/11 Spent a wonderful Christmas at our new "Home" What a
- 12/23/11 Actual Closing
- 12/15/11 Scheduled Closing
- 12/10/11 Met
Annette, one of the sellers, Very delightful charming lady! She
introduced us to many of the neighbors and friend! This home has a
- 11/1/11 Offer accepted
- 10/23/11 Made Offer